Buy Back / Exchange / Refund Policy
Proveda Buy Back Policy for Customers / Independent Distributors:
Customers / Independent Distributors may return the products within 30 days of invoice as follows:
SECTION – A
Thanks for shopping with us. Proveda stands behind the quality of its products and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products, you may return it within 30 days from the date of Invoice of the product which should be notified within one week from purchase as per the terms of the Refund Policy.
1. If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date accompanied by the original invoice 5 % of the amount will be deducted towards handling charges and rest of the amount as refund will be given.
2. If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date not accompanied by original invoice, then refund after deduction of GST* / Taxes levied will be and handling charges will be given.
3. If the product is in Unmarketable*** condition and is returned within 30 days of invoice date refund value will be assessed by Returns officer and appropriate value will be given.
*GST (Goods & Services Tax)
**Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
***Unmarketable are products, which have been opened and seal broken.
If you need to change the products you may need to have the original customer order receipt copy. Thereafter, the Customer / Independent Distributor can exchange the products from the Company within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange and help us in our services:
• Product Return Form
• Copy of Purchase bill
• Products in original packing and condition
• New product should be of equal or higher value in price
Once we have received your item we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Proveda, the value of such Product, will be calculated as per Section A points no. 1, 2 & 3 and will be refunded to Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided by the Customer / Independent Distributor for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the customer / Independent Distributor from which payment was made. Proveda shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. No cash refunds under any circumstances will be made.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In some exceptional cases, if the cost of the shipping is paid by the company the shipping cost of the return product will be deducted from the refund amount.
Cancellation of transaction / orders
- Cancellation by Proveda: There may be certain orders that Proveda is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Proveda reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer / Independent Distributor order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered. Proveda may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer / Independent Distributor order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer / Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Proveda shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- Cancellation by the Customer / Independent Distributor: In case of request for order cancellation, Proveda reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Proveda receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Proveda may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer / Independent Distributor within a reasonable period of time. Proveda will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customers agree not to dispute the decision made by Proveda and accept Proveda decision regarding the cancellation.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the Independent Distributors: In case the Independent Distributor has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Proveda in relation to the Product for which the order has been cancelled by the Independent Distributor or by Proveda, Independent Distributors agree and authorizes Proveda to recover such benefits from the Independent Distributors or set-off the same from any refunds to be made.
1. The Customer / Independent Distributors must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
2. Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Proveda Head Office.
3. Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Customer / Independent Distributor as a return. The product can be ‘marketable’ or ‘unmarketable’ depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the Proveda dispatch and Delivery office.
4. The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
5. Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
6. BV adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total BV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Customers / Independent Distributors account.
7. If customers / Independent Distributors return products directly to Proveda, BV adjustment shall be done from the payout account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Customers / Independent Distributors.
8. The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by Proveda at the time of purchase of the Product.